MiG-3 series 24
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-3 series 24 is a fighter from the Battle of Moscow module of IL-2 Sturmovik: Great Battles.
Important facts and figures
- The mixture at 50% can loosely be equated to auto-rich in an american plane. Lean only to conserve fuel in cruise. Enrich only to boost (bump to 100%).
- Assuming 100% throttle, 100% RPM:
- 100% mixture will place you in boosted power. Time limit: 10 minutes.
- 50% mixture will place you in nominal power (nominal power band: 0%-84% mixture).
- The only limit to nominal engine power output is heat soak. Careful radiator management will be key here.
- Radiators exert minimum drag when fully closed.
- The single gear supercharger is optimized for high altitude.